Geoff Davis worked as a janitor during high school to help pay the family’s bills. Upon graduation, Geoff enlisted in the U.S. Army and later received a rare appointment to the U.S. Military Academy at West Point, N.Y. While at West Point, Geoff studied the Arabic language and the cultures of Southwest Asia and Eastern Europe, and focused his studies on national security and international affairs.
During his Army career, Geoff served as an Assault Helicopter Flight Commander in the 82nd Airborne Division, and later ran U.S. Army Aviation Operations for Peace Enforcement between Israel and Egypt. Additionally, Geoff is a former Army Ranger and Senior Parachutist.
In 1992, Geoff started his own business, Capstone, Inc., a consulting firm specializing in lean manufacturing and high technology systems integration. Now called Republic Consulting, the firm is in its 12th year and has earned the respect of CEOs and competitors alike. In 1995, the company was named an “Outstanding Consulting Resource” by The Executive Committee (TEC), a 3,500-member organization of CEOs. Geoff has served on the Executive Advisory Board of the Northern Kentucky Chamber of Commerce.
Geoff Davis has served his community in Kentucky’s 4th District in many ways. He serves on the board of the Regional Court Appointed Special Advocate Association (CASA), which helps kids struggling to deal with problems due to abuse and neglect. Geoff and his oldest daughter, Becky, have served as mentors and tutors in inner city Cincinnati schools. Geoff served for eight years as a volunteer Chaplain for the Kentucky Corrections Cabinet. Geoff and his wife Pat reside in Hebron, Kentucky, with their six children.ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Geoff Davis has spent a lifetime building character and serving others. He worked as a janitor in high school to help the family make ends meet. At age 17, he enlisted in the U.S. Army and a year later earned a prestigious appointment to the U.S. Military Academy at West Point, N.Y.
- While at West Point, Geoff Davis focused on National Security studies, Civil Military Relations, Public Policy, International Affairs, Arabic language, and Southwest Asian and European cultures.
- Geoff assumed active leadership roles in the military earning the coveted designation as an Army Ranger, and later serving as an Assault Helicopter Flight Commander in the 82nd Airborne Division.
- Geoff served in the Middle East after being chosen to run U.S. Army Flight Operations for the Peace Enforcement mission between Israel and Egypt.
- In 1992, Geoff Davis started his own business in Kentucky. Formerly known as Capstone, Inc., the company is now called Republic Consulting. It is a small manufacturing-consulting firm that specializes in lean manufacturing and high technology systems integration. The company has been recognized for its hands-on style and ability to build successful teamwork from the boardroom to the shop floor. Read an article about Geoff’s company here.
- Member, Northern Kentucky Chamber of Commerce Board of Advisors
- Member of the Board of the Regional Court Appointed Special Advocate Association (CASA), which helps children who are at risk due to abuse, neglect, or dependency issues.
- Served as a volunteer tutor and advocate at inner-city schools and community center.
- Served as a volunteer chaplain in the Kentucky Corrections Cabinet.
- Member of the American Legion.
- Member of the 82nd Airborne Association and the West Point Association of Graduates.
- Lifetime Member of the National Rifle Association.
- Husband of 21 years to Pat and father of six children. The Davis family resides in Hebron, Kentucky.